Wednesday, September 9, 2015


                                                              WIGLERS PIT VIPER

     Waglers pit viper is a medium sized viper . Which can grow up to 4 feet length . It's called pit viper becoase it's pit in a speachals places . It's pit behind the nostrils which contain special organs that can sense heat and locate worm blooded animals and she just hunt at night.

    Waglers pit viper live in the trees of the south east Asian rain forest. They eat outher's animals . The adult feeds on lizard , birds and rodents. Snake in the in the tropics don't need to use food energy to keep them self alives worm . They also can get all the energy they needwith just three meals in a month. The climate in the rain forest is wet and humid it rain alot. The tumpureture reach to 96 fahrenheit . The night are cooler then the day time. The waglers pit viper can keep her self worm or cool by eating . They protect them self from animies by changing ther skin color . They make like the trees they lived on.  

     If my home in forest would destroyed . I will be searching for anew home so i would have many problems like animals attack or not sleep well . Also i will feel warried and scary . I would search to anew home . I think i will live in a city becouse it's safe and have no snakes. I would eat any things becoase i will be very hungry . I would hunt rabit or sheeps. Yes i will be able ro live without the rain forest . Becouse i have to adaped in anew place or i will be dead. 

1 comment: